Shadyside House Tour
The Shadyside House Tour will be held on Sunday, October 6th, 2013!
The Shadyside Action Coalition sponsors the Annual Shadyside House Tour every fall **“rain or shine”**. Proceeds from the Shadyside House Tour, our primary fundraiser, allow us to continue working to improve the quality of life in Shadyside. Each year, the self-guided tour consists of 7-8 private homes of all shapes and sizes – contemporary, traditional and the classic Victorian that is so prominent in our neighborhood. The Tour provides an opportunity for us to showcase our neighborhood, with people from all over the area attending the House Tour each year to learn about the latest renovation and decorating ideas from participating homeowners. Free trolley transportation is provided to all the homes on the tour.
This year’s tour will be Sunday, October 6th from 11 AM – 5 PM.
Thank you for supporting the Shadyside House Tour! Big thanks to our volunteers, neighbors, sponsors, homeowners and advertisers!
BIG BURRITO CORPORATION
Money raised from this neighborhood event is put back into our community in many ways such as:
- Financial assistance for children to attend the summer arts camps at the Shadyside Center for the Arts
- Winchester Thurston’s scholarship aid program
- Installation of bike racks throughout the Shadyside
- Block Watch signs in connection with our Public Safety Committee’s neighborhood Block Watch program
- “Welcome to the Neighborhood” packets for new neighbors
If you are interested in showcasing your home, have a suggestion you would like to pass along, or you would like to volunteer to help with this neighborhood celebration please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (412) 361-3771.